Seeking talented team members to join our ALBD family!
Who We Are:
Since 2006, ALBD Electric & Cable has provided the highest-quality commercial and residential electrical installation, service and maintenance. We take pride in our 100% self-performance capabilities consisting of underground, ground-up, design-build, construction, tenant-improvements, and much more. ALBD’s multi-faceted specialties and reputation have awarded our teams exciting projects with leaders in a wide array of industries.
We are not your average electrical contracting company. We are more than that. There is a cultivated family environment here at ALBD created by our ownership then nurtured by our leadership team. Many of our employees have been with us since inception and all of our employees are inspired by the opportunity for further development, training, and advancement.
As a Superintendent, you would be responsible for monitoring installations and ensuring work is performed according to Company standards and the project specifications. It will ensure that crews are used efficiently and properly and will work with the General Contractor in managing the project. In addition, the position will be responsible for productivity, safety, quality control, labor costs, scheduling, movement of manpower, procurement of materials, and any other activity that would impact the successful completion of the project.
- Responsible for monitoring the Company’s projects in the field. Provide assistance to the Foreman in planning the job, ordering materials and manpower.
- Schedule and provide labor as needed. Review and monitor labor efficiencies, hours and ratios. Project the labor needs for the duration of the project with weekly and monthly updates.
- Track and monitor material costs, storage, consumed and ordered to identify potential problems while minimizing cost and overruns to the Company.
- Prepare, review, distribute and/or maintain all required installation documentation.
- Ensure Company policies and guidelines are followed.
- Works with Inspection Department and Inspectors and utility companies for job completion.
- Monitor and address safety hazards or potential problems with Foreman and site management.
- Maintain ongoing and open communication with General Contractor, Foreman, site management and employers, Project Managers, and customers. Provide technical support, as needed.
- Monitor codes and specifications, installation methods. Maintain thorough knowledge of the systems and equipment being installed.
- Attend meetings with Director, Feld operations, Company management, Contractors, Foreman, and others, to keep the installation on track, and address concerns, etc. Interact effectively with clients, contractors, management, and other employees while promoting a positive customer service environment and positive work climate.
- Visit job sites to walk through projects reviewing and inspecting installation methods and quality of work performed. Meets with Foremen, General Contractor, and site personnel, as neede
- This role operates in a professional office environment at times and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
- There may be a variety of weather conditions while on jobsites such as rain, snow, heat.
- There may be high noise levels while on jobsites.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Must have 5+ years’ experience or equivalent experience with knowledge of electrical construction, cost management as a Superintendent with Commercial experience
- Advance knowledge of all aspects of construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to present self in a professional manner
- Demonstrated leadership and project success are required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Organized, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced abilities in reading and interpreting plans and specifications
- In-depth knowledge of the NFPA codes and has strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Platforms – Microsoft Platforms, and Procore is a plus
- Salary Range: $95,000 – $110,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Insurance and 401K with 4% match
- And, ask about our Hiring Incentive Program!