Seeking talented team members to join our ALBD family!
Who We Are:
Since 2006, ALBD Electric & Cable has provided the highest-quality commercial and residential electrical installation, service and maintenance. We take pride in our 100% self-performance capabilities consisting of underground, ground-up, design-build, construction, tenant-improvements, and much more. ALBD’s multi-faceted specialties and reputation have awarded our teams exciting projects with leaders in a wide array of industries.
We are not your average electrical contracting company. We are more than that. There is a cultivated family environment here at ALBD created by our ownership then nurtured by our leadership team. Many of our employees have been with us since inception and all of our employees are inspired by the opportunity for further development, training, and advancement.
An Electrical Apprentice has knowledge of N.E.C. electrical codes and works with oversight from a Journey level and Foreman position, exercising a high level of independence.
Assist Journeyman and Foreman Electricians
- Assist in wiring and doing Midlevel to advanced electrical connections
- Operate Power Tools
- Owns all basic Electrician Tools.
- Maintain job site cleanliness
- Helps develop lower-level apprentices.
- Maintains a clean staging area.
- Works on scissor lifts.
- Makes sure lower level apprentices are properly assisting others.
- Maintains a list of materials needed and reports it to the foreman daily.
- Runs and straps MC cable.
- Runs and straps EMT, PVC and seal-tight conduit.
- Performs make up on wiring for basic devices
- Can patch cat-5E Cale and terminates to an RJ45 terminal.
- Trenches for Underground utility or power supply.
- Operates power actuated tools for the setting of acoustic ceiling wires.
- Drill and tap steel for mounting of electrical infrastructure
- Work in both extreme hot and cold conditions, inside and outside
- Residential Electrician handle installation of devices and fixtures in homes.
- Additional duties may apply
Education, Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN ELECTRICAL FIELD
- Enrollment in an electrical apprenticeship program or desire to enroll
- Driver License
- Familiar with blueprints
- Tools is a plus
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools, safety practices and equipment used in the electrical trade
- Great attitude
- Pay Ranges: $17.00-$25.00 (*Rate will vary based on years of experience and skill sets.)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Insurance and 401K with 3.5% match
- And, ask about our Referral Incentive Program!