Seeking talented team members to join our ALBD family!
Who We Are:
Since 2006, ALBD Electric & Cable has provided the highest-quality commercial and residential electrical installation, service and maintenance. We take pride in our 100% self-performance capabilities consisting of underground, ground-up, design-build, construction, tenant-improvements, and much more. ALBD’s multi-faceted specialties and reputation have awarded our teams exciting projects with leaders in a wide array of industries.
We are not your average electrical contracting company. We are more than that. There is a cultivated family environment here at ALBD created by our ownership then nurtured by our leadership team. Many of our employees have been with us since inception and all of our employees are inspired by the opportunity for further development, training, and advancement.
An Electrical Foreman is responsible for daily operations, installing, alteration, addition and repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials on construction projects.
- Execute projects under budget
- Turn-in documents such as Daily Job Logs, THA’s and Field Tickets Electronically via iPad
- Working knowledge of electrical principles and codes
- Working with different divisions – New Construction, and Tenant Improvements
- The ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
- Provide oversight of electrical panel installations, branch and feeder conductor termination of raceways, transformers, and switchgear
- Installation of lighting control systems i.e. (N-Light, Watt stopper DLM, Lutron Eco etc.)
- Assisting in moving heavy electrical equipment
- Electrical terminations to meet Torque specifications.
- Working in electrical panels managing wires
- Taking direction from superiors including Field Superintendent, General Superintendent and Project Manager
- Maintaining a clean, safe work area
- Working with power tools and hand tools possibly above head
- Always wear Personal Protective Equipment while on the job site
- Possess complete knowledge of all drawing’s disciplines, specifications, construction schedules, electrical equipment submittals, and mechanical equipment submittals
- Responsible for managing and training all job site field personnel
- Responsible for providing and establishing a safe workplace for all employees onsite
- Responsible for the complete field execution of the construction and performance of the electrical contract work
- Responsible for tracking job site materials and tools
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting all job site inspections, testing, and owner training
- Promote company reputation
- Capable of running a crew of 2+
Education, Skills and Experience:
- 6-10 Years of experience in Commercial Electrical Field
- Valid CA General Electrician Certification/ Preferred
- 2-year Min experience electrical Foreman
- Physical requirements include sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and the use of hands and arms to operate the equipment. Must have a strong sense of balance and no fear of heights.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 75 lbs
- Must possess good vision normal or corrected
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of pipe bending, Ohm’s law and National Electrical code
- Must possess problem-solving skills and be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Valid Driver License
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
- Proficient in computer knowledge and ability to navigate in Outlook and Excel (Preferred)
- Good interaction skills with the ability to work as a team
- Positive attitude and pride for the trade and craft
- Pay Ranges: $30.00 – $45.00 per hour (*Rate will vary based on years of experience and skill sets)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Insurance and 401K with 3.5% match
- And, ask about our Referral Incentive Program!
Job Type: Full-time