Seeking talented team members to join our ALBD family!
Who We Are:
Since 2006, ALBD Electric & Cable has provided the highest-quality commercial and residential electrical installation, service and maintenance. We take pride in our 100% self-performance capabilities consisting of underground, ground-up, design-build, construction, tenant-improvements, and much more. ALBD’s multi-faceted specialties and reputation have awarded our teams exciting projects with leaders in a wide array of industries.
We are not your average electrical contracting company. We are more than that. There is a cultivated family environment here at ALBD created by our ownership then nurtured by our leadership team. Many of our employees have been with us since inception and all our employees are inspired by the opportunity for further development, training, and advancement.
The role of the Tenant Improvement Electrical Project Manager with demonstrated project management experience is responsible for leading, planning, coordinating, and directing multiple electrical construction projects to meet business objectives – on time and on budget – while maintaining high levels of quality, safety, and customer satisfaction. The Electrical Construction Project Manager serves as the leader in project execution and collaborates with and is supported by team members to carry out day to day tasks.
- Responsible for providing project management resources to the successful progress and completion of assigned projects according to established budget, schedules and contract documents.
- Ensures adherence to project budget and reports any potential risks or discrepancies to the Division Manager and during the budget review process monthly.
- Understands complex project plans, drawing specifications and schedule as well as the resources necessary to complete the project on time and within budget.
- Ensures accurate and timely project documentation, including but not limited to, RFI’s submittals, schedule updates, time records, supplemental work orders, change order pricing, and general project correspondence.
- Coordinate with the Superintendent and Project Field Staff to determine the priority of job – especially when dealing with scheduling conflicts for labor and equipment.
- Establishes, maintains, and tracks performance standards for all work performed on assigned project.
- Perform regular inspections of all work performed on assigned project.
- Adheres to the Company uniform project management procedures and cost accounting standards.
- Foster and maintain consistent and uniform cooperation among all departments in the company.
- Prepare Project expense budgets, revenue and profit projections for the Division Manager.
- Provides consistent supervision and monitoring of all work performed on assigned project.
- Provide technical advice to both clients and employees working on assigned project.
- Works with the Division Manager on the bid mark-up that are consistent with the volume and profit objectives for the Project and Company.
- Review estimates and proposal scope letters.
- Review RFQ/RFP documents for the solicitation of subcontractors and vendors.
- Possess a high level of expertise in all phases of electrical construction.
- Enforce compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, safety standards and contracts and report all variances to the Division Manager.
- Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or equivalent studies and/or experience
- Must have 3+ years relevant experience managing Tenant Improvement Projects
- Strong knowledge of electrical construction industry and codes
- Strong knowledge of electrical materials and methods of installation
- Proficient in construction plan reading and review
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong budgeting, forecasting & financial assessment skills
- Strong Electrical estimating skills
- A team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organization skills
- Self-starter, problem solver and leader
- Highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Bluebeam, EBM, Foundation, Accubid, etc.)
- Salary Ranges: $90,000 – $120,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Insurance and 401K with 3.5% match
- And, ask about our Referral Incentive Program!